PRICES CAN BE OBTAINED BY CONTACTING US BY WHATSAPPING US ON 084 400 8008
The Chocolate Fountain is great for Corporate Events, Social Functions, Weddings and Birthday parties. Entice your guests with strawberries, slices of banana, pineapple pieces, grapes, kiwi fruit, marshmallows and fudge, al dipped in delicious chocolate. A true winner at any event!
If you are hosting an event; wedding, anniversary party, fundraiser, kids birthday party or any other excuse to get a large group of people together, renting a chocolate fountain could be the best thing you put your money into.
- You can get your rental in many different ways from just the fountain itself to the full package with chocolate, dippers, skewers, napkins, decorations and a operator to set-up and man the fountain.
- Chocolate fountains are so much fun and such a novelty at any party.
- It is very important to use good quality chocolate with your fountain to ensure success and a mouth watering sensation!
USING THE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN
- Ensure the Chocolate Fountain is fully assembled then plug into the mains.
- Turn the right switch clockwise to turn the heater on.
- Allow this to warm for approximately 5 minutes before adding the melted chocolate.
- Melt chocolate (approximately 800grms) in a pan or microwave and add 3/4 to 1 cup of vegetable oil (room temperature).
- The chocolate needs to be completely melted and of a thin consistency to allow an easy flow. By using a large spoon you can check the flow before adding the chocolate to the fountain. Dip the spoon in the melted chocolate, then pour the chocolate from the spoon. The chocolate should flow freely, in one continuous line.
- Carefully pour the melted chocolate into the bowl at the base of the Tower. Fill the bowl so the chocolate just covers the guiding pins.
- Turn the left switch clockwise to turn the motion on (motor and heater will be running at the same time). Please note: it may take 2 – 3 minutes for the air bubbles to settle and for the chocolate to flow perfect.
- The type of chocolate you use will determine how smoothly the chocolate flows over the tiers. Good quality chocolate will give a better result as it has a higher percentage of cocoa butter. White chocolate is not recommended as this is difficult to melt successfully.
- Many foods are suitable for dipping in the chocolate. Try fruit, marshmallows, biscuits, wafers. Just use your imagination!
- Other liquids may be added when you are melting the chocolate. Try adding your favorite liqueur. Do NOT add any cold liquids to the fountain. This cold causes the mixture to thicken.
- When the fountain chocolate is dripping, not flowing – The chocolate is too thick, thin with vegetable oil. Do not add cool or cold liquid, this will stop the flow of the fountain.
- When the chocolate is flowing unevenly, not in smooth sheets – The unit is not level. Level the unit so the chocolate is evenly distributed around the tower.
- If the flow is intermittent, interrupted, not flowing properly – Check for chunks of food in the base that may be clogging the chocolate flow, remove any chunks found.
CLEANING AND CARE
- Before cleaning, switch off, unplug at the mains and allow to COOL.
- Remove the Auger and Tower once cool, wipe off the remaining chocolate. Soak in hot water for 5 minutes, then wash in warm soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Carefully pour any remaining chocolate from the base. Do not pour the excess chocolate down a sink. Pour into a plastic bag and dispose of into the rubbish.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the remainder of the chocolate from the base. And clean the outside of the unit. Do not use an abrasive cleaning product.
- NEVER immerse the base unit into water.
- Do not touch the hot surface.
- Ensure the unit is on a level surface before use.
- Allow the unit to cool completely before cleaning and storing.
- Switch off and remove plug from mains before cleaning or when not in use.
- Never carry with cord.
- Never allow the cord to hang over a counter.
- Do not use the unit if it is damaged or it has malfunctioned.
- Do not use the unit if the cord is damaged.
- Do not attempt any repairs or disassemble the unit – Consult a qualified technician.
- Keep away from children.
- Never leave the appliance unattended when in use.
- Never use near water.
Caution: If the unit falls into water, do not reach for the appliance until you have switched off at mains and unplugged.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not place any part of this unit on or near hot gas or electric burner or heated oven.